- 1 pound slivered blanched almonds
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Pinch of salt
- Grind almonds to a powder in a food processor or blender. Add sugar and blend
- With the motor running, add remaining ingredients and process until a smooth
paste is formed.
- Transfer the almond paste to clean jars and refrigerate or freeze
for up to three months.
Makes 1 3/4 cups.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.