Back to Nature Knox Blox
- 4 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 (8 ounce) containers fruit-flavored yogurt
- In a large bowl, sprinkle Knox unflavored gelatine over cold water. Let stand
for 1 minute.
- Add boiling water and stir until gelatine is completely dissolved. Stir
in honey. With a wire whip or rotary beater. Blend in yogurt.
- Pour into an 8- or 9-inch square pan and chill until firm.
- To serve, cut into 1-inch squares.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.