Black Walnut Jersey Candy
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup very heavy cream or whipping cream
- 1 cup black walnuts
- Combine the sugar and cream, and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce the heat, add the butter and stir until it melts.
- Remove from heat, add walnuts, and beat until thick and creamy.
- Pour into a greased tray, let set until firm, then cut into squares and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.