- 24 ounces confectioners' sugar
- 16 ounces crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Position knife blade in food processor. Add half each of confectioners' sugar,
peanut butter, and butter; top with cover. Process until thoroughly mixed. Shape
into 1-inch balls. Repeat process.
- Combine chocolate and shortening in top of a double boiler; bring water to a
boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer until chocolate melts. Dip each ball in chocolate
until partially coated; place on wax paper until chocolate hardens.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Yields about 7 dozen.
Per Serving: 414 Calories; 25g Fat (51.5% calories from fat); 6g Protein;
47g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 24mg Cholesterol; 196mg Sodium
Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 4 1/2 Fat; 3 Other Carbohydrates
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.