Yield: about 7 dozen
- 24 ounces confectioners' sugar
- 16 ounces crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Position knife blade in food processor. Add half each of confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, and butter; top with cover. Process until thoroughly mixed. Shape into 1-inch balls. Repeat process.
- Combine chocolate and shortening in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer until chocolate melts. Dip each ball in chocolate until partially coated; place on wax paper until chocolate hardens.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Per serving: 414 Calories; 25g Fat (51.5% calories from fat); 6g Protein; 47g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 24mg Cholesterol; 196mg Sodium
Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 4 1/2 Fat; 3 Other Carbohydrates