Butter Cream Mints
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 7 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- Peppermint extract to taste
- Food coloring
- Cream butter and salt together until well blended. Add milk. Add sugar (powdered).
Mix well, then remove from bowl and knead to mix well. Add flavor.
- Divide into separate batches for each color desired.
- Add a few drops of coloring at a time until desired
color is reached, kneading to mix well.
- Roll into balls, roll into logs and then slice.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 6/8/01 8:56:13 am
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.