- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons butter flavoring
- 1/4 teaspoon oil of peppermint
- 1 (1 pound) box confectioners' sugar
- Yellow paste food coloring
- Combine first 4 ingredients; beat a low speed with electric mixer until blended.
- Add a small amount of food coloring and mix until blended.
- Press mixture into mint
molds or roll into small balls and flatten slightly.
Yields about 7 dozen.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.