Butter Pecan Turtles
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- Crust: Mix until crumbly, and pat in bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan. Sprinkle 1 cup
chopped pecans all over crust.
- Caramel Layer: Mix together in a saucepan. Heat until bubbly. boil 1/2 to 1 minute;
pour over pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18 to 22 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and immediately sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Allow chocolate chips melt and frost.
- Cool, then cut into bars.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.