Tastes like Butterfingers, only softer.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups Wheaties cereal
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick paraffin
- Mix margarine, confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and Wheaties.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and flatten with a fork. Chill.
- Melt milk chocolate chips, semisweet chips and paraffin in double boiler.
- Dip balls into chocolate mixture.
- Put on wax paper to set chocolate.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.