Tastes like Butterfingers, only softer.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups Wheaties cereal
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick paraffin
- Mix butter, confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and Wheaties.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and flatten with a fork. Chill.
- Melt milk chocolate chips, semisweet chips and paraffin in double boiler.
- Dip balls into chocolate mixture.
- Put on wax paper to set chocolate.