- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
- Put butter and peanut butter in microwave proof bowl and microwave on HIGH for
approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove and add butterscotch chips. Stir until melted and
smooth. Add marshmallows. Stir until marshmallows are coated.
- Pour into wax paper-lined pan.
- Cool in refrigerator until set.
- Cut and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.