Butterscotch Pecan Roll
- 1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- Melt butterscotch chips over hot water (or in microwave). Stir in sweetened condensed
milk, vanilla extract and finely chopped pecans. Let cool until thick enough to
hold its own shape.
- Pour into 12-inch roll on wax paper. Roll tightly in wax paper
to shape evenly. Unroll and mark surface lengthwise with fork tines. Brush with
slightly beaten egg whites (you can use powdered egg whites to be safer).
pecan halves into roll to completely cover surface. Wrap in plastic wrap. Chill.
- Cut into 1/2-inch slices with sharp knife.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.