Candied Mint Leaves
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- Granulated sugar
- Mint leaves (or violet blossoms)
- Gather mint leaves after dew had dried.
- Beat egg white and 1 teaspoon water slightly with a fork.
- Dip or "paint" with small brush, each leaf with egg mixture.
- Gently sift sugar over top and bottom. Place on cookie sheet and let dry.
- Store in container in layers separated by wax paper.
- Pass around as an after-dinner mint.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.