As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 pound light caramels
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package large marshmallows (frozen)
- 1 small box Rice Krispies
- Melt butter, caramel and milk together.
- Dip marshmallows into caramel, coating well.
- Roll in Rice Krispies.
- Chill until set.
Makes approximately 40 marshmallows.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes