Cherry Chocolate Cordial Cups
- 20 paper candy cups
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1/4 cup Comstock or Wilderness More Fruit Cherry Fruit Filling or Topping
- 1 teaspoon kirsch liqueur
- Double paper liners to yield 10 cups.
- In one cup measure, microwave chocolate and shortening for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes
at MEDIUM (50%), or until chocolate can be stirred smooth, stirring twice.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon melted chocolate into each cup form*. Tilt cups to coat sides
to within 1/8 inch of top.
- Freeze for 15 minutes; remove paper cups.
- In a small bowl, combine cherry filling and kirsch. Fill each chocolate cup with
- Refrigerate until serving time.
* Use a small paintbrush or wooden pick to spread chocolate in cup, if needed.
Makes 10 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.