Cherry Chocolate Cordial Cups
- 20 paper candy cups
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1/4 cup Comstock or Wilderness More Fruit Cherry Fruit Filling or Topping
- 1 teaspoon
- Double paper liners to yield 10 cups.
- In one cup measure, microwave chocolate and shortening for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes
at MEDIUM (50%), or until chocolate can be stirred smooth, stirring twice.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon melted chocolate into each cup form*. Tilt cups to coat sides
to within 1/8 inch of top.
- Freeze for 15 minutes; remove paper cups.
- In a small bowl, combine cherry filling and kirsch. Fill each chocolate cup with
- Refrigerate until serving time.
* Use a small paintbrush or wooden
pick to spread chocolate in cup, if needed.
Makes 10 servings