Chocolate Cashew Clusters
- 1 (12 ounce) package (2 cups) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ounce unsweetened
- 2 cups cashews
- Line cookie sheets with wax paper. In large saucepan, melt chocolate chips and
chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Stir in cashews.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto wax paper-lined cookie sheets. Refrigerate about 30
minutes or until set.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- Line cookie sheets with wax paper. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine
chocolate chips and chocolate.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring once halfway
during cooking. Continue as directed above.
Yield: 3 dozen clusters
Posted by Cookin'Mom at recipegoldmine.com.