This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chocolate Knox Blox
- 4 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- In a medium saucepan, mix Knox unflavored gelatine with sugar. Blend in water.
Let stand for 1 minute. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about
- Add chocolate chips and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until chocolate
is melted. With a wire whip or rotary beater, beat mixture until chocolate is blended.
- Pour into an 8- or 9-inch square pan and chill until firm.
- To serve, cut into 1-inch squares.
Rocky Road Blox: Stir in 1/2 cup each chopped nuts and Marshmallow
Cherry Fudge Blox: Stir in 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
Fruit 'n' Nut Blox: Stir in 1/2 cup each raisins and chopped nuts