Chocolate Marshmallow Haystacks
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 (1 ounce) squares baking chocolate, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Flaked coconut
- Blend cheese and milk well. Add sugar. Stir in chocolate, vanilla extract and
- Fold in marshmallows.
- Drop by teaspoons into coconut. Toss until well covered.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Chill until firm.
Makes about 4 dozen.
These can be frozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes