Chocolate Nut Marshmallow Puffs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 40 large marshmallows
- 4 cups coarsely chopped pecans (1 pound)
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan, heat chocolate chips, milk and Marshmallow
Creme just until melted; stir until smooth (mixture will be thick).
- With tongs, immediately dip marshmallows, one at a time, in chocolate mixture.
Shake off excess chocolate; quickly roll in pecans.
- Place on wax paper-lined baking
sheets. (Reheat chocolate mixture if necessary for easier coating.)
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes