Chocolate Nut Marshmallow Puffs
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 40 large marshmallows
- 4 cups coarsely chopped pecans (1 pound)
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan, heat chocolate chips, milk and Marshmallow
Creme just until melted; stir until smooth (mixture will be thick).
- With tongs, immediately dip marshmallows, one at a time, in chocolate mixture.
Shake off excess chocolate; quickly roll in pecans.
- Place on wax paper-lined baking
sheets. (Reheat chocolate mixture if necessary for easier coating.)
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.