Chocolate Whiskey Balls
- 1 cup pecans toasted chopped fine
- 1 cup chocolate wafer cookies crumbled fine
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar plus extra for rolling
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light Karo Syrup
- 1/4 cup whiskey
- In a microwave, roast the pecans. Place nuts in a cup, microwave for one minute,
stir and microwave another minute.
- Grind the pecans in food processor after cooling. Grind the cookies. Combine
pecans and cookies.
Add the sugar, corn syrup and whiskey to the crumbs. Mix well into a thick dough.
Using your hands coated with confectioners' sugar, make small balls about the
size of a walnut or quarter, roll in confectioners' sugar and place on wax or
parchment paper to dry.
- Store in an airtight container.
Makes 30 balls
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.