Chocolate Whiskey Balls
Yield: 30 balls
- 1 cup pecans toasted chopped fine
- 1 cup chocolate wafer cookies crumbled fine
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar plus extra for rolling
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light Karo Syrup
- 1/4 cup whiskey
- In a microwave, roast the pecans. Place nuts in a cup, microwave for one minute, stir and microwave another minute.
- Grind the pecans in food processor after cooling. Grind the cookies. Combine pecans and cookies. Add the sugar, corn syrup and whiskey to the crumbs. Mix well into a thick dough. Using your hands coated with confectioners' sugar, make small balls about the
size of a walnut or quarter, roll in confectioners' sugar and place on wax or parchment paper to dry.
- Store in an airtight container.