Coconut Marshmallow Mounds
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (1 ounce) squares baking chocolate
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Flaked coconut
- Blend together cream cheese and milk. Add sugar and vanilla extract, mixing well.
- Melt chocolate over hot water, stirring until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese mixture, melted chocolate and salt, mixing well. Fold in
- Drop by teaspoonsful into coconut, completely coating each candy.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm.
Yield: about 60
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.