- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract*
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup dry powdered milk
- 3 cups coconut
- Chocolate chips or chocolate coating
- Melt butter in a 2-quart saucepan. Remove from heat. Add water and vanilla extract.
- Mix confectioners' sugar and dry powdered milk. Add to butter mixture, about
1/2 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in coconut.
- Drop teaspoonsful
onto wax paper. Let stand until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips or chocolate coating and swirl on top, then chill.
* You can substitute other flavorings for the vanilla extract, and add food
color to match - strawberry extract and pink food color, mint extract and green
food color, etc.