Double-Decker Knox Blox
- 3 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatine
- 3 small boxes fruit flavor gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup whipping or heavy cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl, combine Knox unflavored gelatine with fruit flavor gelatin.
- Add boiling water and stir until gelatine is completely dissolved.
- Stir in cream.
- Pour into an 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm.
- To serve, cut into 1-inch squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes