Easy Chocolate Candy
If you like, you can halve the white chips and add the difference with butterscotch
- 1 bag milk or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, smooth or chunky, your choice
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups Rice Krispies
- Place chips and peanut butter in a large bowl and microwave for 1 minute, stirring
until mixture is melted and smooth approximately 1 minute.
- Stir Rice Krispies into bowl and stir well.
- Spread mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 25, 2001.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.