Easy Chocolate Candy
If you like, you can halve the white chips and add the difference with butterscotch
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 bag milk or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, smooth or chunky, your choice
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups Rice Krispies
- Place chips and peanut butter in a large bowl and microwave for 1 minute, stirring
until mixture is melted and smooth approximately 1 minute.
- Stir Rice Krispies into bowl and stir well.
- Spread mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 25, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes