- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Combine chocolate, butter or margarine and corn syrup in medium saucepan. Stir
over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and sugar.
- Add Rice Krispies; mix lightly until coated.
- Spread evenly in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
Makes 48 squares.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.