- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Combine chocolate, butter or margarine and corn syrup in medium saucepan. Stir
over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and sugar.
- Add Rice Krispies; mix lightly until coated.
- Spread evenly in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
Makes 48 squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes