- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1 1/4 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix milk, sugar and butter in a 2-quart saucepan and cook over medium heat until
mixture boils. Stir and boil over medium heat 2 minutes more. Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop onto wax paper and let stand until set.
Makes 24 pieces.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.