Goo Goo Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Melt in microwave or double boiler; butter, milk and chocolate.; Let cool.
- Stir in nuts and marshmallows. Press into buttered 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into bars or squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes