- 2 (6 ounce) packages butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package miniature marshmallows, divided
- Mix butterscotch chips, butter and peanut butter together in the top of a double
boiler. Heat and stir until melted. Add half the marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool about 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining marshmallows after the mixture has cooled down enough that
the marshmallows will not melt.
- Spread into a 9 x 13-inch pan and chill.
- Cut into small squares.