Irish Cream Chocolates
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur, such as Bailey's
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- Heat chocolate, Irish Cream and whipping cream in a double boiler over medium
heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto wax paper; cool for 1 hour.
- Remove from wax paper and store in airtight container.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.