- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces baking chocolate
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Flaked coconut
- Blend together cream cheese and milk. Add sugar and vanilla extract, mixing well.
- Melt chocolate over hot water, stirring until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese mixture, melted chocolate, and salt, mixing together well.
fold in marshmallows.
- Drop by teaspoonsful into coconut, completely coating each
candy. Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm.
Submitted by D. Rentes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.