This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces baking chocolate
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Flaked coconut
- Blend together cream cheese and milk. Add sugar and vanilla extract, mixing well.
- Melt chocolate over hot water, stirring until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese mixture, melted chocolate, and salt, mixing together well.
fold in marshmallows.
- Drop by teaspoonsful into coconut, completely coating each
candy. Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm.
Submitted by D. Rentes.