- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 4 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows, white or colored
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup peanut halves
- 1 1/2 cups broken pretzel sticks
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add 3 1/4 cups of the marshmallows while continually
stirring the mixture. When marshmallows have melted, remove from heat and add vanilla
- Mix peanuts, raisins and pretzels in a bowl and add to saucepan.
- Add remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Form into clusters on wax paper.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.