This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 4 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows, white or colored
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup peanut halves
- 1 1/2 cups broken pretzel sticks
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add 3 1/4 cups of the marshmallows while continually
stirring the mixture. When marshmallows have melted, remove from heat and add vanilla
- Mix peanuts, raisins and pretzels in a bowl and add to saucepan.
- Add remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Form into clusters on wax paper.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm.