Marshmallow Creme Candy Cups
- 2 pounds Eagle Brand Milk Chocolate Candy Coating
- 1 or 2 large jars Marshmallow Creme or Fluff
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or any method. Just be careful not to
burn the chocolate.
- Using a brush or a small teaspoon, coat the bottom and sides
of a paper cupcake cup thoroughly with the melted chocolate.
- Put the chocolate lined paper cup into a muffin tin to hold its shape.
- Fill the cup full of Marshmallow Creme or Marshmallow Fluff to about 1/4 or 1/8 inch
- Fill in the top with more chocolate.
- Let sit until the chocolate sets up.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.