Marshmallow Creme Candy Cups
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds Eagle Brand Milk Chocolate Candy Coating
- 1 or 2 large jars Marshmallow Creme or Fluff
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler or any method. Just be careful not to
burn the chocolate.
- Using a brush or a small teaspoon, coat the bottom and sides
of a paper cupcake cup thoroughly with the melted chocolate.
- Put the chocolate lined paper cup into a muffin tin to hold its shape.
- Fill the cup full of Marshmallow Creme or Marshmallow Fluff to about 1/4 or 1/8 inch
- Fill in the top with more chocolate.
- Let sit until the chocolate sets up.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes