Marshmallow Creme Marzipan
- 1 pound almond paste
- 2 pounds fondant and icing sugar
- 7 ounces Marshmallow Creme
- 1/4 cup white corn syrup
- Colors to match fruits (if shaping into fruits)
- Crumble almond paste into a large mixing bowl. Add sugar and mix until all paste is reduced to fine, evenly-coated particles.
- Add Marshmallow Creme and syrup and mix to form a thick dough-like mass.
- Knead the dough on a surface dusted lightly with fondant and icing sugar. If the dough sticks to your hands, knead in a little more fondant and icing sugar.
- Break off a small amount, forming into 1-inch balls and shape as desired.