Marshmallow Creme Marzipan
- 1 pound almond paste
- 2 pounds fondant and icing sugar
- 7 ounces Marshmallow Creme
- 1/4 cup white corn syrup
- Colors to match fruits (if shaping into fruits)
- Crumble almond paste into a large mixing bowl. Add sugar and mix until all paste
is reduced to fine, evenly-coated particles.
- Add Marshmallow Creme and syrup and mix to form a thick dough-like mass.
- Knead the dough on a surface dusted lightly
with fondant and icing sugar. If the dough sticks to your hands, knead in a little
more fondant and icing sugar.
- Break off a small amount, forming into 1-inch balls and shape as desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.