Marshmallow Creme Marzipan
- 1 pound almond paste
- 2 pounds fondant and icing sugar
- 7 ounces Marshmallow
- 1/4 cup white corn syrup
- Colors to match fruits (if shaping into fruits)
- Crumble almond paste into a large mixing bowl. Add sugar and mix until all paste
is reduced to fine, evenly-coated particles.
- Add Marshmallow Creme and syrup and
mix to form a thick dough-like mass.
- Knead the dough on a surface dusted lightly
with fondant and icing sugar. If the dough sticks to your hands, knead in a little
more fondant and icing sugar.
- Break off a small amount, forming into 1-inch balls
and shape as desired.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.