- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups nuts, chopped
- 20 to 25 marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter over low heat, or place in a 2-cup measuring
cup and microwave at 50% power for 1 to 3 minutes, until chips are shiny and soft.
- Stir until mixture is smooth and well blended.
- Place nuts in a shallow container.
- Insert a wooden pick into each marshmallow; dip into the chocolate-peanut butter
mixture. Allow excess chocolate to drain off; roll in nuts to cover about half of
- Set on wax paper; allow to stand until firm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.