- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups nuts, chopped
- 20 to 25 marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter over low heat, or place in a 2 cup measuring cup and microwave at 50% power for 1 to 3 minutes, until chips are shiny and soft.
- Stir until mixture is smooth and well blended.
- Place nuts in a shallow container.
- Insert a wooden pick into each marshmallow; dip into the chocolate-peanut butter mixture. Allow excess chocolate to drain off; roll in nuts to cover about half of the marshmallow.
- Set on wax paper; allow to stand until firm.