As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) package Kraft caramels
- 1 package large marshmallows
- Rice Krispies
- In a double boiler melt caramels, sweetened condensed milk and butter, stirring
- Keeping mixture hot, coat 1 marshmallow on a fork in the mixture.
- Put the marshmallow and put it in a bowl of Rice Krispies and coat.
- Put on wax paper to cool.
You may use your microwave to melt the mixture, but you must keep the mixture
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes