This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) package Kraft caramels
- 1 package large marshmallows
- Rice Krispies
- In a double boiler melt caramels, sweetened condensed milk and butter, stirring
- Keeping mixture hot, coat 1 marshmallow on a fork in the mixture.
- Put the marshmallow and put it in a bowl of Rice Krispies and coat.
- Put on wax paper to cool.
You may use your microwave to melt the mixture, but you must keep the mixture