These are also terrific made with raspberry chips!
- 2 cups (350 g) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 36 to 40 large marshmallows
- 18 to 20 wooden sticks
- 1 cup (2.5 dl) flaked coconut
- 1 cup (2.5 dl) ground walnuts or pecans
- 3/4 cup (1.75 dl) colored or chocolate sprinkles
- Combine chocolate chips and oil in shallow microwave-safe bowl; heat until melted.
Stir until smooth.
- Thread two marshmallows onto each wooden stick.
- Roll marshmallows into melted chocolate, turning to coat. Allow excess to drip off.
- Roll in coconut, walnuts or sprinkles.
- Place on wax paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm.