- 50 caramels
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups halved pecans
- 10 ounces milk chocolate candy bars
- 3 ounces paraffin
- Melt caramels, water and butter in double boiler. Add pecans.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto foil-covered cookie sheet. Cool.
- Melt chocolate and paraffin together. To reach desired firmness, more or less paraffin may be used.
- Use ice pick to remove caramel-nut drops from foil and dip in warmed chocolate mixture.
- Return dipped candy to foil to cool.
Yield: 3 to 4 dozen
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.