- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 3 cups coconut
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Melt butter in a 2-quart saucepan. Remove from heat and add the milk and vanilla
- Mix sugar and dry milk together and add to bitter mixture, one half at a time,
beating well after each addition. Stir in coconut.
- Drop onto wax paper lined cookie sheet by teaspoonsful.
- Melt chocolate chips over hot water and swirl one teaspoon of chocolate over
each piece of candy.
- Chill in refrigerator to set chocolate.