Nutty Marshmallow Log
Yield: about 100 slices
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- About 1 1/4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1(16 ounce) package marshmallows
- 3 to 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- Combine pecans and 1 cup confectioners' sugar; sprinkle evenly over a large sheet of wax paper and set aside.
- Melt marshmallows in top of a double boiler; stir in peanut butter. Pour mixture over confectioners' sugar-pecan mixture. Mix with hands until pecans and sugar are blended into marshmallow mixture and mixture resembles soft dough.
- Shape into 2 rolls, 1 inch in diameter. Let stand for about 45 minutes.
- Roll candy in remaining confectioners' sugar. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Store in covered container, separating layers with wax paper.