Peanut Butter Chocolate Drops
- 1 1/2 pounds creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 pound melted butter
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 bar paraffin
- Mix peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and butter thoroughly in a large
bowl. Shape into balls. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate chips and wax together in a double boiler. Using a wooden pick,
dip each ball carefully into the mixture. It will be VERY HOT.
- Put on wax paper to dry. Make sure you use WAX PAPER or the balls will stick.
Yield: about 2 dozen balls