This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Peanut Butter Rocky Road Squares
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Place chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter in microwave-safe
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH until softened, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. Stir until
melted and smooth.
- Mix in marshmallows and peanuts until evenly coated.
- Spread in buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares.