- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups Life cereal
- 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt peanut butter and butter. Add marshmallows;
cook and stir until melted.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the cereal and peanuts; mix well.
- Spread onto a greased baking sheet. Cool.
- Break into bite-size pieces.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Yields 8 cups.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.