Pina Colada Candy
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup chopped dried pineapple chunks
- Melt white chocolate in microwave, about 3 to 4 minutes on LOW, stirring at the
end of each minute to avoid scorching.
- Meanwhile, add extracts to coconut.
- Stir chocolate to make sure it's melted,
then quickly fold in remaining ingredients and drop by spoonsful onto a cookie sheet
that has been buttered or covered with wax paper.