Pina Colada Candy
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup chopped dried pineapple chunks
- Melt white chocolate in microwave, about 3 to 4 minutes on LOW, stirring at the
end of each minute to avoid scorching.
- Meanwhile, add extracts to coconut.
- Stir chocolate to make sure it's melted,
then quickly fold in remaining ingredients and drop by spoonsful onto a cookie sheet
that has been buttered or covered with wax paper.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.