Pudding Knox Blox
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatine
- 1 small box vanilla, butterscotch or pistachio instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- In a large bowl, mix Knox unflavored gelatine with instant pudding mix. Add boiling
water and beat with a wire whip or rotary beater until well blended. Stir in milk.
- Pour into an 8- or 9-inch square pan and chill until firm.
- To serve, cut into 1-inch squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes