As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 (1.45 ounce) bars milk chocolate candy
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 10 ounces large marshmallows
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate.
- Stir in milk to make a thin syrup.
- Put coconut in a shallow dish.
- Using wooden picks, dip marshmallows into chocolate syrup, then roll in coconut.
- Allow to set on wax paper.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes