- 6 (1.45 ounce) bars milk chocolate candy
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 10 ounces large marshmallows
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate.
- Stir in milk to make a thin syrup.
- Put coconut in a shallow dish.
- Using wooden picks, dip marshmallows into chocolate syrup, then roll in coconut.
- Allow to set on wax paper.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.