Tropical Knox Blox
- 7 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatine
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1/2 cup white creme de cacao
- In a large bowl, mix gelatine with sugar. Add boiling water and stir until gelatine
is completely dissolved.
- Stir in orange juice concentrate, mandarin oranges with
juice and creme de cacao.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch baking pan, and chill until firm.
- To serve, cut into 1-inch squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes