Almond Joy Fudge
Yield: 36 pieces.
- 2 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (16 pieces) mini Almond Joy candy bars, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Butter an 8-inch square baking pan. Line with enough wax paper to overhang 2 sides by 2 inches.
- In pot, combine chips and milk over medium heat cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract. Cool for 1 minute.
- Stir in candy bars.
- Spread mixture evenly in pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Use wax paper to help remove from pan. Peel off paper, then cut into squares.