Almond Joy Fudge
- 2 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (16 pieces) mini Almond Joy candy bars, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Butter an 8-inch square baking pan. Line with enough wax paper to overhang
2 sides by 2 inches.
- In pot, combine chips and milk over medium heat cook, stirring constantly,
until mixture is melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract. Cool for 1 minute.
- Stir in candy bars.
- Spread mixture evenly in pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Use wax paper to help remove from pan. Peel off paper, then cut into squares.
Makes 36 pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes