Almond Joy Fudge
- 2 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (16 pieces) mini Almond Joy candy bars, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Butter an 8-inch square baking pan. Line with enough wax paper to overhang
2 sides by 2 inches.
- In pot, combine chips and milk over medium heat cook, stirring constantly,
until mixture is melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract. Cool for 1 minute.
- Stir in candy bars.
- Spread mixture evenly in pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Use wax paper to help remove from pan. Peel off paper, then cut into squares.
Makes 36 pieces.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.