Almond Roca Milk Chocolate Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups (7 ounce jar) Marshmallow Creme
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Almond Roca Buttercrunch, crushed
- Combine milk, butter, sugar and Marshmallow Creme in a 3-quart saucepan. Cook
over medium heat, stirring constantly until boiling. Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Immediately add milk chocolate chips and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in Almond Roca.
- Pour into pan, and cool completely before cutting.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes