Almond Roca Milk Chocolate Fudge
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups (7 ounce jar) Marshmallow Creme
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Almond Roca Buttercrunch, crushed
- Combine milk, butter, sugar and Marshmallow Creme in a 3-quart saucepan. Cook
over medium heat, stirring constantly until boiling. Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Immediately add milk chocolate chips and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in Almond Roca.
- Pour into pan, and cool completely before cutting.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.