As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Butter an 8-inch square pan.
- Mix sugar, pineapple and cream. Stir over low heat to dissolve sugar. Bring
to a boil; cook over medium heat, stirring and washing down crystals from pan
sides until candy thermometer reaches 238 degrees F or until mixture forms a
soft ball in cold water.
- Remove from heat; cool to lukewarm.
- Add butter, then beat until mixture loses its gloss.
- Quickly stir in nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan; cool and cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes