- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2/3 cup amaretto
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients and brush sides of pan with
- Stir over moderate heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil and cook
without stirring until 238 degrees F is reached on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat and let stand until 140 degrees F is reached.
- Beat with spoon until it begins to thicken slightly.
- Pour into a buttered pan and let set.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes