Amaretto Fudge 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup slivered or sliced almonds
- Mix chocolate chips and milk in a bowl. Cover loosely and microwave on HIGH
for 3 minutes.
- Stir until smooth then add flavorings.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan that has been sprinkled with the almonds.
- Let cool and cut into 1-inch squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes