- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Hershey's syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Marshmallow Creme
- Butter an 8-inch square pan.
- In heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, milk and syrup. cook over medium
heat, stirring constantly until well blended. Continue to cook, without stirring,
to 234 degrees F or until syrup, when dropped into very cold wave, forms a soft
ball which flattens when removed from water (bulb of candy thermometer should
not rest on bottom of saucepan).
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter, vanilla extract and Marshmallow Creme. Do not stir.
- Cool at room temperature to 110 degrees F (lukewarm).
- Beat with wooden spoon until fudge loses gloss. The fudge will hold its
- Quickly spread into prepared pan; cool.
- Cut into squares.
Yield: 36 candies
Source: Hershey's 1934 Cookbook
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fudge Recipes